- POWDER ROOM-a powder room is a great way to give life to a small space! Below, is a bathroom I did for a shabby chic beach house. This bathroom was transformed from boring to shabby chic fun, with this amazing wallpaper!
- BEHIND CABINETS/BOOKSHELVES-this is one of my favorite design tricks that I use all of the time for clients and myself! This is my kitchen below!
- ACCENT WALL-I normally hate an accent wall with paint (feels forced), but with wallpaper it’s a great way to break up a space and not overwhelm it!
- FRAMED – you can frame your favorite wallpaper or even create a gallery wall of a bunch of your favorite wallpapers for a fun, eclectic look! And when you get sick of it, you can change them out!
- BACKSPLASH-never considered it right? Just lay some plexiglass over it and it’s an inexpensive solution to a backsplash!
- ISLAND/BAR – a Kitchen Island or Bar is another creative way to add fun to a space with wallpaper.
- NICHES- a bump out or niche is another small space that wallpaper looks amazing on!
- FIREPLACE-adding wallpaper above the fireplace is a great way to give a boring wall a focal pop!
- CEILING- this is for those of you who are looking for a real statement!!! It’s really cool in a kids bedroom.
- STAIR RISERS- I love to add fun to stair risers. What better way then to add wallpaper or decals! Here are decals I added to a clients stairs to help add some Moroccan flair to her home!