Here is a quick, easy and delicious dinner that is a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies! It is a more sophisticated pizza but with the balsamic reduction which adds that hint of sweetness, your kids will be sure to love it! I know mine do! INGREDIENTS
2 Readymade pizza dough (not refrigerated kind)
1 red pepper-sliced long and thin 1 red onion-chopped 10-20 thin asparagus spears chopped in threes (discarding ends)
1 box baby bella mushrooms
1 cup cauliflower florets chopped
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh pepper 1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Prepare 2-3 roasting pans with cooking spray and spread all veggies onto pans in one layer and spray veggies with cooking spray and sprinkle veggies with salt and pepper.
3. Roast veggies for 25-30 minutes-until nice and browned
4. While veggies are roasting, pour balasmic vinegar into small pan and bring to boil. Once boiling, add the sugar and lower heat to low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes until vinegar is reduced by half and it becomes a nice syrupy consistency.
5. Once veggies are finished roasting, place both pizza dough onto baking sheets (can use the same ones just respray with cooking oil)and add veggies, feta and drizzle balsamic reduction sauce over top and place dough into oven (same temp)and cook 8-10 minutes until dough is nice and crispy. 5PP Per Slice/ 4PP Per slice if use fat free feta 4 Old Points Per Slice/ 3 Old Points if use fate free feta 200 Calories, 9 grams of fat